Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve

It the last day of the year.  I have been horrible at updating my blog.  I will try harder next year.

This last month was great!  We spent the last 10 days in California.  We were ping pong balls again, going here, there and everywhere.  Zellie started doing some really cute things while we were there, like sticking out her tongue and blowing bubbles and raspberries.  I call her my super star because she is a ham for everyone smiling and laughing all day.

I got a massage from an Asian dude, he was awesome!  Micah did too but he asked for "hard" pressure and got his caboose kicked.  He is hurting but I'm sure he will feel good once the soreness is over.

Micah and I got some great gifts.  A laptop computer for muah and a new wetsuit for the Mr. We also got sick with a cold but no biggie.  We still had a good time.  Azalea got lots of good stuff too.  We are loved!

I'm excited to start a new year with my little girl and cute husband.  And~ only 6 months until June!  

Oh by the way~Micah got a new district~Harrisburg, PA (District F) that means a little more time at home, a little less traveling.  Hooray!

Goodbye 2010.  Hello 2011!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

What a great holiday! 6 months is not enough for me to be with that sweet baby:)

Blog Archive