Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Lately...

It's hot, I'm tired, and I spill way too much.  I should be really excited for it to all end soon but...

I'm scared! 

I don't even know about what!  That is just silly isn't it? 

Maybe not scared but anxious??? 

I shouldn't be.  Everything is ready. 

Just Micah's Nica trip/Denise's visit, two baby classes, and 5 more work shifts to go.

I'm really excited about...2 packages in the mail.
(an iPhone-the 3GS- and the stroller-it's a jogger one)

Oh, we had a great 4th.  BBQ with some of the coolest peps and fireworks at Fort Meade.  We decided to go there last minute-1 hour before the show started.  Micah had to show ID to drive in-cool/weird.  It was so funny because everyone was sitting in different directions because no one knew from what direction the fireworks were going to be shot from.  We chose a spot and it turned out to be the best seats I've ever seen fireworks from. 

3 comments:

Jessizie said...

Oh poor Daisy! I know how you feel though, when I start thinking about it my heart starts pounding. But you shouldn't worry too much, you are such a sweet person you're gonna be a great mom! We love you guys lots, call us if you ever need to freak out on some one :)

Cami said...

Oh dear. I'm laughing at the spilling. It's so true. You are going to do so great! I'm glad you got to see the fireworks at Ft. Meade! I never did, but Jake took the boys sometimes.

(Our phones are on the way too!)

Jeri said...

Awesome! I am slowly refunding blogs since my computer had some issues... I lost them all!

I can't believe your little one will be here soon! I hope Micah won't care if I steal some photos of her too! I need to get my fix!

Blog Archive