Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dolly turns 3 months and Zellie turns 2!

Been too long since I last posted anything.

No time to attempt a catch up so we'll just start with the current haps.

Today baby Dolly is 3 months and tomorrow Zellie is 2 years old. Time really seems to just fly by these days. We already had a huge ( I'm talking disgusting- never again) size party for the girls earlier this month. We blessed the baby, hosted brunch, then had Zellie's ice cream party immediately following that. It was crazy! Even though it was nuts, I'm glad I did it. All my siblings were here in CA at the same time. It's been a long time since that has happened and everyone seemed to have a good time.

Some of my sisters stayed at my house with their kids for a few days after that and then it was off to Hawaii for a week! What a whirlwind it's been. August was way too busy and I'm glad it's almost over! It's been hot!!!! Crazy, I can hardly peel myself off the hot sweaty couch to get a cup of water, hot! Its almost fall and I am already missing Maryland and the beautiful season change. Oh well.

Baby is sleeping so I better turn out too while I have the chance. Photos to come.

3 comments:

Jeri said...

Yay! A post from you. I hope to see more soon, and lots of photos! We miss you guys so much. I have a picture of Zellie in my phone, and the girls love to look at it and remember her. She is so big now.

Corinne said...

I agree - fun to see a blog from you!!

Daisy said...

I miss you guys too! Turns out the pics from the blessing and party were deleted off my sisters camera! I was heart broken but whataya do?!? Im happy to know people still check in on me. Makes me feel loved <3

Blog Archive