Thursday, May 13, 2010

.


That is what we have been doing around here. Making room for baby. Maybe more appropriately stated: making less room for baby. I'll splain...

On our little vacation to the beach last weekend Micah tried to make me promise not to buy anymore "stuff". Mostly he meant more furniture. I would not, I could not. For example-we still need a sturdy T.V. stand. Cheap Ikea one has held up for about 5 years now but with the baby on the way...it's shakey legs make me nervous. Plus I got Micah a flat screen last year and I would not be happy if the stand gave out and something happened to it.

So after I wouldn't commit I filled him in on what has come over me. "It's something that happens when you’re pregnant, it's called Nesting!"

*Light Bulb*

"Oh...yup." "Your bringing all this crap home, like the Momma bird, to build the nest."

That evening Micah printed the pictures out we are using for our picture collage in the bedroom. Oddly enough-it's all of our best bird pictures! Ha, who's nesting now?

2 comments:

Jessizie said...

You two are so sweet! Can't wait to see how the decorating came out, need to see some pictures! :)

Corinne said...

OOOHHH the nesting. I love it :)

Blog Archive